Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thursday, May 29th

This is my final Sunday here in Findlay with our Parkview church family. We are incredibly grateful to God for the opportunity to spend time again with this fantastic group of Christ followers.

- Since I am going down to Houston for a few weeks prior to our "big" move, I am asking that you pray for our family while we are apart, and for my initial travels.

- Although we are still a few months from needing the space, please pray for God to help us find the right place to rent/meet as a church.

- Please pray for the people that are a part of our core group, and for those that will join us over the next few months.

- Please pray for the men who are providing accountability for me, and additional guidance for C3: Ron Richards; Charlie Patchett; Ed Winegar.

- As always, I would be grateful for you to pray that my example is Christ-honoring and authentic.

Thank you!

In Him We Live,

Jeff

No comments: