Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wednesday, May 21st

With just a little over 2 weeks until my move, I would like to ask you to pray for my family. I will be in Houston for about 3 weeks or so before our "big move," while the girls finish up school and Tam finishes up her job. I don't like to be away from my family very long, and this will be tough for all of us.

Please continue praying for the event coming up this Saturday at the Springs of Life coffee house here in Findlay. As I've mentioned, it will be part music, and part informational meeting about the new church. Last night's rehearsal went really well, and we are grateful for the amazing friends we have at the Parkview church who have stepped up to help us get things ready.

We are still in the middle of making some pretty big housing decisions. Please keep praying that we will have the wisdom to make the most God-honoring choice.


Thanks for being a C3 prayer partner!

No comments: