Thanks so much for choosing to lock arms with C3 and join us in this incredible adventure for the glory and the fame of our great God, the I AM! What an honor to be able to "...approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need (Hebrews 4:16)." It is really kind of amazing when you stop and think about the reality of wide-open communication with the Creator of everything.
As we begin, here are a couple of updates:
- This past weekend, I was able to meet with our trustees, Ed, Charlie, and Ron, and it was fantastic! We got to spend a good deal of time in prayer, and in discussion concerning what is next for C3. Thank you for praying for us- we were able to cover some significant ground that will be very helpful to us as we navigate the next 3-4 months.
- There has been some progress in our search for a place to meet, although any details would still be premature. Please continue to pray that we find a good location at a reasonable cost.
- Our second week of meeting outdoors went very well, with another sunny Sunday! Please continue to pray that we can use this alternative as much as possible over the next few weeks.
As you pray this week, please also remember the following:
- Dorothea (who helped create "Zeke") was in an auto accident earlier this week. Although she was not hurt, their vehicle didn't fair as well. It would be much better for them to get the car repaired, rather than having the insurance company declare it to be "totalled." Please pray that the vehicle with be declared repairable.
- Please also pray for Jessica's nephew. Jessica is a friend of Chris, who is a part of C3. Jessica's nephew is in the hospital being treated for severe dehydration, and seems to be fighting a virus that hasn't yet been identified. Several other members of his family are also sick.
- Finally, please pray for Cliff and Destiny's daughter, Claire. Cliff is a good friend of Ron, one of C3's great servant-leaders. Claire is battling an illness called Aplastic Anemia and will be having a complete bone marrow transplant tonight at 9:00. Please pray that her body will accept the transplant, and that her now completely depleted immune system will be restored over the next few weeks.
Again, thank you! Our God is attentive to the prayers of His children!
In Him We Live,